Motor Insurance Third Party
The essence of Insurance focuses on the Islamic principle of cooperation between members of the community who participate in bearing the financial repercussions resulting from the risks and dangers that await us in life. And this is done according to a solidarity program that is compliant with Shariah laws and approved by the Al Rajhi Shariah Committee.
Motor Insurance Plans offer you a full range of services, products and solutions, addressing your needs and providing you with efficient support from our dedicated team of experts and insurers. These Plans will fulfill your requirements according to Takaful principles and will enable you to take care of your loved ones in case of any unexpected and unforeseen accidents (God forbid).
- What is The Motor Insurance TPL Plan?
The Motor Insurance Third Party Plan will cover you against damages you have to pay to a third party. Accidents can happen at any time to anyone. No matter how careful you are, such unfortunate events cannot always be avoided.
The Plan provides you with a range of benefits and coverage in case of:
- Protection against Accidental death or bodily injury to third party
- Indemnity against damages caused to third party property
- Kafalah or bail that is accepted by Muroor
The following are the standard exclusions of the Motor Insurance Comprehensive Plan (Non-exhaustive):
The following are the standard exclusions of the Motor Insurance Plan:
- Death or bodily injury to any member of the participant’s family
- Death, bodily injury or damages that are due to the loading or unloading of the vehicle and/or cargo
- Any legal liability or expenses arising or relating to increase of carriage and/or excess of stress and/or if the carriage is not fixed well on the vehicle in a way breaching the law and/or its passengers at the time of exceeding the legal number permitted by law
- The accident occurring in geographical areas outside the scope of this policy
- Violations of traffic law, i.e. crossing the traffic signal’s red light or speeding
- How can I make a claim?
In case of a claim, Al Rajhi Takaful Agency will make sure the third party gets compensated quickly and conveniently. For prompt service, submit the following required documents:
- Photographs of third party’s damaged vehicle
- Police report stating liability
- Copy of policy repair permission
- Repair and spare parts estimates or Sheikh Al Maaredh Report
- Copy of Istimara, ID/Iqama and driving license
- Original court verdict, medical report or death certificate in case of third party
For more information, please contact our call center on 920 005 515
For more information, please contact us RetailLifeTakaful@alrajhibank.com.sa
- How Can I Subscribe
Electronically: your Policy is a few clicks away , just Log In to Al Mubashir - make a purchases and complete the transaction.
Visit our selected insurance sales branch. Our trained staff will welcome you at our branches
- Pay a visit to our nearest branch selling Insurance products.
- Go to the Client Service Section
- Ask for the Personal Accidents Insurance Plan
- Fill in the application form
- Pay either in cash; only at the Bank teller, or through your ARB debit card or through a direct debit to your ARB account.
- Walk out with your Motor Insurance policy
List Of Available TPL insurance sales branches
We have a list of 12 selected branches in the city of Riyadh , the list is updated frequently
|Tahweel Um Al Hamaam
|Tahweel Al Naseem
| Tahweel Al Malaz
| Tahweel AlAdel
|Tahweel Bin Suliman
|Tahweel Al Khaleej
|Tahweel Al Hamraa
|Riyadh Showroom Ijara H.O
For More Information please contact us : RetailLifeTakaful@alrajhibank.com.sa