Travel has become such an essential part of life – be it holidays with families and friends, or business trips. The advent of transportation and the convenience it has bought along, allowing us to travel from one end of the globe to the other within a day’s time, has only increased the frequency of such travel. Planning for travel is often a fun-filled process and full of excitement. However, amidst all of this, one crucial aspect, which rightfully should be core of all our travel plans, is often overlooked by most of us -Travel Insurance.
Do you actually know what travel insurance is or what it covers? Most of us presume travel insurance covers merely the flight journey between the cities we travel. However, this is most definitely not the case! A comprehensive travel insurance covers,
- Emergency medical or dental expenses
- Trip cancellation or curtailment
- Delayed travel
- Loss of luggage
- Monthly fixed income in case of total or partial disability
These are only a few of the benefits. Lack of awareness is the core reason most of us do not opt for a comprehensive travel cover.
Al Rajhi Takaful Travel Insurance for Individuals is one such cover. This program is tailored to grant you several comprehensive benefits and support to face unexpected events during travel and to make sure you enjoy your journey without worries.
Now, a few pointers that could help you determine the best policy,
- Duration – You have an option to choose coverage for a single trip or multiple trips taken during the year. Understand your needs and choose coverage accordingly. A single trip cover is ideal for a family vacation. A frequent business traveler may find it more apt to opt for a multi-trip cover, benefitting on convenience.
- Emergency Medical Expenses – Ensure the plan you opt for has a sizeable coverage around medical expenses. Al Rajhi Takaful’s Travel Insurance – Worldwide, a Shariah compliant product offers an emergency medical cover. It even covers the cost of transportation to the hospital or even transporting people to their country of residence. Medical expenses now-a-days across countries are exorbitant and the last thing one would want is compromising on the quality of treatment received on account of a limited medical coverage.
- Understand the exclusions - All policies generally have specific exclusions. So, it is absolutely essential you take time to read the wordings carefully to avoid misunderstandings. As an example, Al Rajhi Takaful’s Travel Insurance – Worldwide does not provide you with any additional coverage such as Adventure Sports Extension.
By opting for a comprehensive travel insurance, you can ensure peace of mind for a carefree trip. Make note of the assistance service in the case of an emergency. Al Rajhi Takaful ensures a 24/7 Assistance available at +441243621082.CTA
Click Here to find a list of branches you can visit to benefit from the Travel Insurance, or call the toll-free number 800 124 1222.