Airport Lounges for VISA Platinum
Al Rajhi Visa Platinum Credit Card Travel benefit is a symbol of prestige being Platinum Credit Cardholder
Al Rajhi Visa Platinum Credit Card is an innovative product for those who want special attention to the details and comfort of their life. To complement the need, Al Rajhi Visa Platinum Credit Card grants you access to 25+ airport lounges globally.
Visa Platinum Credit Card provide airport lounge access to Cardholders in Saudi Arabia to 25 lounges globally. Lounges are accessible by either presenting your Al Rajhi Visa Platinum Card, or digitally by downloading the ‘DragonPass Dine and Travel Companion’ app.
There is no need for you to register in advance in order to gain access to the lounges. You simply need to present your eligible card to the lounge staff and mention ‘DragonPass’ to avail access.
From 1 April 2018 onwards, your free visit entitlement will migrate to a 6-member visit cap at all lounges in the program. Any member visits above this entitlement and all guest visits will be charged at $27 per person per visit. Your free visit count will be reset on 31 January 2019.
In order to view the list of lounges in the program, you should simply download the “DragonPass Dine and Travel Companion” app from the App Store or Google Play and register by inputting your eligible Visa Platinum Credit card number.
For further details, DragonPass terms & conditions and list of available lounges
If you have any complaints or objection, contact Al Rajhi Phone Banking 920003344 within 45 Days from the date of visit.
For more information, Please click on the below link: https://ksalounges.dragonpassuk.com
- Sharia Complaint Financing
- REDF support to cover the full/portion of profit
- Quick Financing Approval
- Home Insurance
- Longer Financing Tenor up to 30 Years.
- Higher Financing Eligibility up to SAR 5 Million
- Financing ratio of up to 90%
- Exemption of heirs from paying the remaining installments in the event of death "God forbid”.
- Annual Percentage Rate is 4.08% for Murabaha products
- Management fees equal to 1% of finance amount or SAR 5,000 whichever is less
Terms and Conditions
All of our programs are approved and monitored by Al Rajhi Bank's Shariah Board.
The first step is to explore is the amount you can borrow. Typically, finance for an Investment Property is up to 5 times the annual income or rental of the property. If you use the additional annual to repay the loan, then you can borrow a larger amount.
Must be under 20 years old, fully constructed and have an independent title deed. The property should be located within an urban setting and be priced between SAR 1 million - 5 million.
Am I Eligible?
Here are the things that we’ll need from you…
Eligibility & Criteria
- Minimum Age 21 Years
- Maximum Age 60 Years (or as per military retirement age)
- Length of service: 6 months for government employees and 12 months for private companies
- Application Form
- Salary Certificate sealed by employer
- Verified copy of national ID
- Salary Assignment letter in favour of ARB/customer current account or the approved SAREA form
- Copy of Title Deed (both sides)
- Copy of Building permits (both sides)
- Property location sketch diagram
- If there is a difference in the LAND dimensions between the title deed and the ground, a letter from municipality needs to be obtained
What happens if I want to sell the property before the financing is paid off?You would need to make an immediate repayment of the principle outstanding amount by way of early settlement and we would transfer the title in your name or to the person you requested.