Million Campaign Winners
Al Rajhi Bank has announced the winners of "Win with Al Rajhi Cards Campaign” with prizes worth over SAR 4 million.
The first lucky winner received a house, a BMW 7 series car in addition to a monthly salary of SAR 20,000 for a whole year, while 11 other winners won rest of the exciting awards.
|Issa Fares Abdullah Al Enazi||House + Car + Monthly Salary|
|Latifa Saleh Muqbel Al Harbi||Car|
|Nouf Nayef Marzouq Al Suhaimi||Car|
|Noura Khalifa Naji Al Naji||Car|
|Abdullah Mohammed Al Enazi||Car|
|Mohammed Abdullah Bal-kasem Al Barakati||Monthly salary|
|Hind Saleh Ibrahim AlAwad||Monthly salary|
|Saad Saeed Saad Al Ghamdi||Monthly salary|
|Adlan Saad Ali Al Shamrani||Monthly salary|
|Fouad Mohsen Saadallah Al Hashibri||Monthly salary|
|Mohammed Abdullah Abdulaziz Al Shaleel||Monthly salary|
|Mohamed Shami Mohamed Rajeh||Monthly salary|
- Sharia Complaint Financing
- REDF support to cover the full/portion of profit
- Quick Financing Approval
- Home Insurance
- Longer Financing Tenor up to 30 Years.
- Higher Financing Eligibility up to SAR 5 Million
- Financing ratio of up to 90%
- Exemption of heirs from paying the remaining installments in the event of death "God forbid”.
- Annual Percentage Rate is 4.08% for Murabaha products
- Management fees equal to 1% of finance amount or SAR 5,000 whichever is less
Terms and Conditions
What happens if I want to sell the property before the financing is paid off?You would need to make an immediate repayment of the principle outstanding amount by way of early settlement and we would transfer the title in your name or to the person you requested.