Online Secured Shopping Service
The new available online shopping service is designed to protect credit cards from fraud and misuse when they are used for purchases on the Internet. This service allows you to shop online on websites from around the world with confidence and without fear of the unauthorized use of your credit card information in unlawful transactions. Al Rajhi Bank offers this free service to all Al Rajhi credit card holders, in cooperation with both the MasterCard and VISA international corporations. It provides an added secure code that is sent by SMS to the mobile number you have registered with the Bank; this occurs every time you complete a purchase online.
- Sharia Complaint Financing
- REDF support to cover the full/portion of profit
- Quick Financing Approval
- Home Insurance
- Longer Financing Tenor up to 30 Years.
- Higher Financing Eligibility up to SAR 5 Million
- Financing ratio of up to 90%
- Exemption of heirs from paying the remaining installments in the event of death "God forbid”.
- Annual Percentage Rate is 4.08% for Murabaha products
- Management fees equal to 1% of finance amount or SAR 5,000 whichever is less
Terms and Conditions
All of our programs are approved and monitored by Al Rajhi Bank's Shariah Board.
The first step is to explore is the amount you can borrow. Typically, finance for an Investment Property is up to 5 times the annual income or rental of the property. If you use the additional annual to repay the loan, then you can borrow a larger amount.
Must be under 20 years old, fully constructed and have an independent title deed. The property should be located within an urban setting and be priced between SAR 1 million - 5 million.
Am I Eligible?
Here are the things that we’ll need from you…
Eligibility & Criteria
- Minimum Age 21 Years
- Maximum Age 60 Years (or as per military retirement age)
- Length of service: 6 months for government employees and 12 months for private companies
- Application Form
- Salary Certificate sealed by employer
- Verified copy of national ID
- Salary Assignment letter in favour of ARB/customer current account or the approved SAREA form
- Copy of Title Deed (both sides)
- Copy of Building permits (both sides)
- Property location sketch diagram
- If there is a difference in the LAND dimensions between the title deed and the ground, a letter from municipality needs to be obtained
What happens if I want to sell the property before the financing is paid off?You would need to make an immediate repayment of the principle outstanding amount by way of early settlement and we would transfer the title in your name or to the person you requested.