Business banking just got easier
Your business is one of a kind so the service you expect from your bank needs to be just as distinctive. We offer banking services, support and expert advice to help your business grow.
- Accounts designed for the way you choose to do business
- Flexible ways to borrow when you need a helping hand
- Expertise from people who understand the challenges you face
- Fully Shariah Compliant
How to Apply
Am I Eligible ?
Eligibility & Criteria
- 18 years old and above
- Saudi national or Expatriate with valid Saudi residency
- Saudi Passport or National ID Cardt
- Saudi Iqama for expatriates
- Application Form if applying at the branch
What is Al-Rajhi individual current account?
It is an account opened in accordance with Islamic Sharia rules. This account allows you to issue cheques, deposit cash, and fulfill all day-to-day transactions.
What are the required documents to open the individual current account with Al Rajhi Bank?
A filled out account opening application.
Copy of a valid national ID document – our staff will verify the same against the original.
To whom it is offered?
Saudi nationals who are at least 15 years old and holding a valid ID card.
GCC citizens who are at least 18 years old, holding a valid passport, and providing a proof of address in the Kingdom.
Expatriates who are at least 18 years and holding a valid residency permit (Iqama).