Services and expert advice to help grow your business
Your business is one of a kind so the service you expect from your bank needs to be just as distinctive. We offer top of the line banking services, support and advice to help your business grow.
- Accounts designed for the way you choose to do business
- Flexible ways to borrow when you need a helping hand
- Expertise from people who understand the challenges you face
- Fully Shariah Compliant
How to Apply
Am I Eligible ?
Eligibility & Criteria
- 18 years old and above
- Saudi national or Expatriate with valid Saudi residency
- Saudi Passport or National ID Card
- Saudi Iqama for expatriates
- Application Form if applying at the branch
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Al-Rajhi individual current account?It is an account opened in accordance with Islamic Sharia rules. This account allows you to issue cheques, deposit cash, and fulfill all day-to-day transactions.
What are the required documents to open the individual current account with Al Rajhi Bank?A filled out account opening application.
Copy of a valid national ID document – our staff will verify the same against the original.
To whom it is offered?Saudi nationals who are at least 15 years old and holding a valid ID card.
GCC citizens who are at least 18 years old, holding a valid passport, and providing a proof of address in the Kingdom.
Expatriates who are at least 18 years and holding a valid residency permit (Iqama).