Supply Chain Finance
Al Rajhi Bank has successfully launched a full-fledged Supply Chain Finance Solutions (SCF) for our Corporate customers. Al Rajhi Bank is the first bank in the Kingdom to offer a comprehensive SCF program with a wide range of solutions backed by a strong technological platform available to the entire value chain of customers (both upstream & downstream). This is in line with Saudi’s Vision 2030 of supporting private sector growth with variety of products and solutions.
SCF refers to facilities that are based on receivables purchase agreement with the client (Seller/Medical Provider)/(client’s suppliers or medical providers), which makes Al Rajhi Bank the sole owner of the receivables due from buyers/Insurance Corporates. The purchase will be on a structured basis that will enable Al Rajhi Bank to manage product, dispute, fraud and other risks that may result in non-payment by the Buyer. Customer assessment, receivables verification, concentration management, ledger reconciliation and control of customer payments are all key features of Supply Chain Financing products.
- Sharia Complaint Financing
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate
- Ability to finance the advance payment
- Ability to delay the finance principle and deduct part of the monthly installment (profits only) during the construction period up to a maximum of 24 months
- Step up financing solution on various products.
- Military support feature for the advance payment is up to SR 140,000 according to the admission criteria of the program
- Civil support for advance payments of up to SR 140,000 (age 50 and over) according to the admission criteria of the program
- Calculate the amount of residential support as part of the customer's income
- Annual Percentage Rate starts from 5.82% for Ijarah products
- Management fees equal to 1% of finance amount or SAR 5,000 whichever is less
Terms and Conditions
All of our programs are approved and monitored by Al Rajhi Bank's Shariah Board.
The first step is to explore is the amount you can borrow. Typically, finance for an Investment Property is up to 5 times the annual income or rental of the property. If you use the additional annual to repay the loan, then you can borrow a larger amount.
Must be under 20 years old, fully constructed and have an independent title deed. The property should be located within an urban setting and be priced between SAR 1 million - 5 million.
Terms and Conditions
- For Saudi citizens only.
- For government and private sectors which are approved by the bank.
- Terms & Conditions of Al Rajhi Bank will Apply.
The bank is controlled and supervised by SAMA
What happens if I want to sell the property before the financing is paid off?You would need to make an immediate repayment of the principle outstanding amount by way of early settlement and we would transfer the title in your name or to the person you requested.