Final Results for Al Rajhi Company for Cooperative Insurance IPO

03 May 2009

The CEO of Al Rajhi Financial Services Co. (Lead Manager and Sole Underwriter), Mr. Marcus Andrade, has announced that the allocation of the Al Rajhi Company for Cooperative Insurance (ARCCI) shares has been completed per recognition of The Capital Market Authority (CMA). The total number of subscribers is 902,049 which represents a total amount of SAR 538,926.500 and an oversubscription of 898%.

Mr. Basil Al Ghalayini C.E.O of BMG Financial Group (ARCCI’s IPO Financial Advisor) has expressed his satisfaction regarding the IPO’s final results. Al Ghalayini pointed that such results send strong signals about the economic strength of the Saudi market from a liquidity point of view and set out the solid belief by the investors in the growth opportunities within the Saudi Market and in the stable conscientious policy set by the CMA.

Mr. Andrade was more than pleased with this transaction and would like to extend his thanks and gratitude to all participants in making the ARCCI IPO a success. He appreciates the support the CMA has given in this transaction as well. Mr. Andrade would also like to thank the Financial Advisor, BMG Financial, and the very involved participation of the receiving banks which was evident in the level of success of the IPO.

The IPO was completed via numerous channels. Electronic channels represented (87%) of the subscriptions and receiving banks’ branches brought in the remaining (13%). The following table summarizes the  number of shares allocated per number of subscribers named in the subscription form: 

 

Allocation Table

No. of subscribers named in Subscription Form

No. of share allocated

1 6
2 13
3 19
4 26
5 34
6 40
7 47
8 54
9 60
10 67
11 75
12 81
13 88
14 95
15 101
16 108
17 116
18 122
19 129
20 136
21 142
22 149
23 156
24 163
25 170
26 176
27 184
28 191
29 197
30 204
31 211
32 217
33 225
34 232
36 245
39 265
43 292

 

More News