Home Financing Comprehensive Guide
All You Need to Know about Home Financing | A Comprehensive Guide
Buying a property for the first time is very exciting and represents a transitional stage in the life of the home buyer! And obtaining a home financing plan with the best bank for home financing makes the purchase incomparably smooth and easy. If the homebuyer takes the needful steps, he can secure the best home financing experience – which is what Al Rajhi Bank provides throughout the repayment period. At Al Rajhi Bank, there is a suitable home financing solution for every homebuyer, whether looking to buy an apartment or villa, a piece of land, or even build a house!
What does Al Rajhi Bank offer?
Al Rajhi Bank presents both home and personal financing at the same time, where you can buy a villa or apartment, and at the same time, have enough liquidity to pay for whatever you wish or fulfill other commitments that you may have. The amount you can borrow is decided based on your monthly salary, and you will definitely receive the best Annual Percentage Rate (APR) from Al Rajhi Bank’s home financing calculator.
How much money can I borrow through the home financing solutions?
The first step towards the house of your dreams is to know the sum you are eligible to borrow. The amount is equivalent to approximately 58 times your monthly salary, to be repaid over a period of 20 years. Alternatively, you can borrow an amount equivalent to 82 times your salary over 30 years. For example, if your monthly salary is 10,000 Saudi Riyals, the amount you can borrow would be 848,057 SR – to be repaid with a 6000 SR monthly installment for a period of 20 years.
How can I apply?
To apply for home financing, you can visit the nearest Al Rajhi Bank branch or simply fill out an application form on our website which would take you only a few minutes.
There are some conditions to qualify for a home financing loan. Firstly, this service can only be availed by Saudi nationals. Secondly, the minimum monthly salary required is 5000 SR for government and semi-government employees, and 7500 SR for private sector employees. Thirdly, the employee has to be enlisted with one of the accredited bodies and the salary must be transferred to Al Rajhi Bank. This is in addition to other conditions at Al Rajhi Home Finance
For more information on home financing solutions at Al Rajhi Bank, get in touch with us now.
- Sharia Complaint Financing
- REDF support to cover the full/portion of profit
- Quick Financing Approval
- Home Insurance
- Longer Financing Tenor up to 30 Years.
- Higher Financing Eligibility up to SAR 5 Million
- Financing ratio of up to 90%
- Exemption of heirs from paying the remaining installments in the event of death "God forbid”.
- Annual Percentage Rate is 4.08% for Murabaha products
- Management fees equal to 1% of finance amount or SAR 5,000 whichever is less
Terms and Conditions
All of our programs are approved and monitored by Al Rajhi Bank's Shariah Board.
The first step is to explore is the amount you can borrow. Typically, finance for an Investment Property is up to 5 times the annual income or rental of the property. If you use the additional annual to repay the loan, then you can borrow a larger amount.
Must be under 20 years old, fully constructed and have an independent title deed. The property should be located within an urban setting and be priced between SAR 1 million - 5 million.
Am I Eligible?
Here are the things that we’ll need from you…
Eligibility & Criteria
- Minimum Age 21 Years
- Maximum Age 60 Years (or as per military retirement age)
- Length of service: 6 months for government employees and 12 months for private companies
- Application Form
- Salary Certificate sealed by employer
- Verified copy of national ID
- Salary Assignment letter in favour of ARB/customer current account or the approved SAREA form
- Copy of Title Deed (both sides)
- Copy of Building permits (both sides)
- Property location sketch diagram
- If there is a difference in the LAND dimensions between the title deed and the ground, a letter from municipality needs to be obtained
What happens if I want to sell the property before the financing is paid off?You would need to make an immediate repayment of the principle outstanding amount by way of early settlement and we would transfer the title in your name or to the person you requested.