In the fast paced world of business you can't have anything slow you down and we understand that time is money. “Al Mubasher eCorporate" is an online service designed to save your time and money by allowing you to perform banking transactions through the Internet.
Al Mubashar eCorporate Services
- Obtain statements of accounts that can be saved on your PC
- Point of Sale
- Request or Stop Cheques
- MT940 Statement
Dividend Distribution Service offers structured solutions to assist you in optimizing dividend payments
POS Solutions are necessary for any business that wants to improve their efficiency, stock management, reporting, and price consistency in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Transfer between your company accounts within Al Rajhi Bank
- To beneficiaries with Al Rajhi Bank accounts or accounts at other local or international banks
- Request standing orders or add beneficiaries.
- International transfers from your foreign accounts to similar beneficiary currency.
- Make utility payments for SADAD listed billers such as: water, SCECO, Al Jawal, Mobily and Marafeq
- Settle your MOI payments via Al Mubasher eCorporate directly for services such as: Visa fees, Expatriates and Traffic
- Make ARAMCO payments against your bill or bill statements
- Pay your employees’ salaries
- Fulfil your Wage Protection System obligations easily and safely
- Process your payroll files online and in real time using our Wage Protection System solutions
- Downloadable feedback files are encrypted/ digitally signed as per WPS system requirements
Payroll Cards can be loaded and managed using ”Al Mubasher eCorporate”.
Immediate and easy collection of fees on an installment basis for products or services you sell
Receive SMS messages via your mobile phone for transactions that concern all accounts.
Token Devices use sophisticated encryptions to ensure that all transactions made through "Al Mubasher eCorporate" are completely safe and secure.
Positive Pay Cheque
Control cheques issued by you so that the beneficiary is not be able to cash the cheque until it is authorized and defined by you through "Al Mubasher eCorporate".
Corporate Liquidity Management
Gain visibility into your cash positions and transactions in real-time across all your operating accounts with “Al Mubasher e-Corporate”.
How to Apply
Am I Eligible
Here are the things that we’ll need from you…
Eligibility & Criteria
- Small businesses, establishments, Limited liability companies (LLC) and private companies
- Commercial account with Al Rajhi Bank
- Service Agreement