Al Rajhi Bank’s Digital card that gives you an easy and safe way to shop online.
Apply, get, and shop with your Virtual card instantly through Al Rajhi mobile app, with all the information you need including a 16 digit card number, a CVV, and expiry date.
- Instant Issuance
- Accepted worldwide in all websites
- Eligible for all Al Rajhi Bank customers
Issuance Card Requirements:
- Should be 18 years of age and above
- Current Accounts with Al Rajhi Bank
- Copy of Valid ID (National ID/Iqama)
- Credit approval not require
How to apply
- Using Al Rajhi Mobile Banking app
- Apply for a Digital card through Al Rajhi Mobile Banking app
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Load your Digital Card from your current account
- Purchase using your Digital Card details
- Annual Fee : Free
- Issuance Fee : Free
- Card Replacement Fee : 50 SAR
- Dispute Resolution Fee : 50 SAR
- OIF : 2.75%
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a Digital Card?The Digital Card is designed especially for online purchasing and can be used at any merchant website that accepts VISA Cards. The customer can apply and obtain the card instantly through Al Rajhi Mobile Banking app and use without the need to obtain a plastic card.
What is the Validity of the digital card?The card is valid for 3 years
How can I top up my virtual card?You can transfer funds to your Digital Card from your current account using Al Rajhi Mobile Banking App. The amount transferred will be available in your Digital Card account immediately.
Can I refund the amount credited to my virtual card?Yes you can, by choosing the refund option in the mobile banking app