To be a trusted leader delivering innovative financial solutions to enhance quality of life everywhere.
To be the most successful bank, admired for its innovative service, people, technology and Sharia compliance products, both locally and internationally.
Al Rajhi Bank is a Saudi joint stock company.
established as an exchange house.
converted to a bank under the name Al Rajhi Banking and Investment Corporation.
named Al Rajhi Bank.
The Bank was formed and licensed in accordance with Royal Decree No. M/59 and Article 6 of the Council of Ministers’ Resolution No. 245, both of June 1987.
Our core values articulate why we are the number one bank of choice in the Kingdom.
Integrity and Transparency
Openness and highest standards of corporate and personal ethics, in all that we do.
A Passion to Serve Our Customers
A strong commitment to anticipate and address customer needs beyond expectation, helping them achieve their objectives.
Humility in thought and deed in everything we do.
Nurturing imagination and fostering creativity for better results.
Defining, differentiating and reinforcing excellence in people.
Care for Society
Contributing towards a better tomorrow.
Headquartered in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Al Rajhi Bank operates under Commercial Registration No. 1010000096. A member of the Al Rajhi Bank Group, the Bank is listed on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) with the Ticker No. RJHI. 
The Bank’s business is diversified across the following:
Al Rajhi Bank Group
The Al Rajhi Bank Group provides clients with innovative products and services that combine Islamic values with modern commercial requirements.
The Group consists of the following subsidiaries situated within the Kingdom and overseas:
Subsidiaries and International Branches in brief
- Al Rajhi Capital Company – KSA
A Saudi Closed Joint Stock Company authorised by the Capital Market Authority to carry on securities business in the activities of dealing/brokerage, managing assets, advising, arranging and custody.
- Al Rajhi Takaful Agency Company – KSA
A limited liability company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to act as an agent for insurance brokerage activities per the agency agreement with Al Rajhi Cooperative Insurance Company.
- Al Rajhi Company for Management Services – KSA
A limited liability company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to provide recruitment services.
- Al Rajhi Bank – Kuwait
A foreign branch registered with the Central Bank of Kuwait.
- Al Rajhi Bank – Jordan
A foreign branch operating in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, providing financial, banking and investments services, and importing and trading in precious metals and stones in accordance with Islamic Shariah rules and under the applicable banking law.
- Tuder Real Estate Company – KSA
A limited liability company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to support the mortgage programmes of the Bank through transferring and holding the title deeds of real estate properties under its name on behalf of the Bank, collection of revenue of certain properties sold by the Bank, provide real estate and engineering consulting services, provide documentation service to register the real estate properties and overseeing the evaluation of real estate properties.
- Al Rajhi Corporation Limited – Malaysia
A licensed Islamic Bank under the Islamic Financial Services Act 2013, incorporated and domiciled in Malaysia.
- Emkan Finance Company – KSA
A closed joint stock company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia providing micro consumer financing, finance lease and small and medium business financing.
- Tawtheeq Company – KSA
A closed joint stock company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia providing financial leasing contracts registration to organise contracts data and streamline litigation processes.
- Al Rajhi Financial Markets Ltd.
A Limited Liability Company registered in the Cayman Islands with the objective of managing certain treasury related transaction on behalf of the Bank.
- International Digital Solutions Co. (Neoleap)
A closed joint stock company owned by Al Rajhi Bank for the purpose of practicing technical work in financial services, digital payment systems, financial settlements and related services.
Strength and reach
- One of the largest banks in Saudi Arabia in terms of assets – accounting for 21% of total assets and 24% of total deposits among banks in the Kingdom as of 31 December 2021
- A market capitalisation of SAR 354.5 Bn. as of 31 December 2021
- Diverse traditional and modern channels spanning the Kingdom including:
- 521 branches
- 4,891 ATMs
- 326,121 POS terminals
- 207 Tahweel centres and 5 Tahweel mobile centres (for remittance)
- Digital banking
- Mobile banking
- Processing the payrolls of over 50% of government employees
- Handling an average of 471 million transactions and 1.3 million remittances per month and partnering with over 200 correspondent banks in around 50 countries
- Al Rajhi Bank KSA had 9,360 employees at the end of 2021 ranking the Bank among the largest employers in the Kingdom
- One of the largest Islamic banks in the world with the largest branch network in the Middle East including 10 branches in Jordan, 2 branches in Kuwait and also 16 branches in Malaysia operated by the Bank’s subsidiaries
- Total Group assets amounted to SAR 624 Bn. as of 31 December 2021
Committed to Vision 2030
The Bank continues to contribute towards the three themes of Vision 2030: a vibrant society, a thriving economy, and an ambitious nation. With a significant number of the goals of Vision 2030 either directly or indirectly connected with finance, the Bank is ideally placed to further the Kingdom’s aspirations, policies, and plans.