2020 – SAR 383 Bn.
Earnings per hare
2020 – SAR 4.24
SAR 171 Bn
2020 – SAR 104 Bn.
Digital: Manual ratio
2021 – 90:10
2020 – 83:17
Total capital adequacy ratio
2020 – 19.1%
SAR 624 Bn.
2020 – SAR 469 Bn.
Active digital users
2020 – 7.9 Mn.
Net income (after Zakat)
SAR 14,746 Mn.
2020 – SAR 10,596 Mn.
Al Rajhi Bank KSA - 2021
2020 – 9,380
Employee volunteering hours
2020 – 13,125
SAR 97.3 %
2020 – 97.1%
- 1st Place in Customer Experience according to the Saudi Central Bank
- The bank won the largest number of awards in Sakani Forum (3Q2021):
- Best Bank Award
- Best Marketing Offer Award
- Best Financing Agency in the Real Estate Advisor
- Best Sales Representative Award
- Global Banking & Finance Awards:
- Best Retail Bank in 2021 for the GCC
- Best Digital Bank in 2021 for KSA
- Best Forex Trading Bank in 2021 for KSA
- Best Bank for Treasury Activities in 2021 for KSA
- Saudi Capital Market Awards:
- Best Investor Relations Program in 2020
- No. 1 in MENA and No.15 globally by market capitalisation among global banks
- No. 1 retail bank in the Middle East in retail deposits and income
- No. 1 distribution network in the Middle East by number of branches, POS, ATMs and remittance centres
- No. 1 in banking transaction in KSA with around 544 Mn. transactions per month in 4Q2021
- No.1 bank brand in KSA in Brand Finance (Banking 500 2021)
- Largest customer base in KSA with over 12 million customers
- Highest net promoter score in KSA banking sector
- 90% of retail current accounts opened digitally
- Highest rated Retail and Corporate Banking app in KSA in the iOS App Store
The Bank’s intellectual capital is what sets it apart from the competition and impacts its total market value. This capital encompasses intangibles that provide the Bank with a competitive advantage, future readiness, and the ability to meet stakeholder expectations. It comprises the Bank’s integrity and business ethics, corporate culture, systems and processes, intellectual property, capacity to innovate, accumulated knowledge and expertise, brands, and relationships etc., which are not reflected on the balance sheet. (Refer Stakeholders on page 38 for descriptions of other capitals.)